Tuesday, September 9, 2014

9/7/14 Port Townsend to Kitsap Memorial State Park (by Poulsbo)


Along the bike path leading out of Port Townsend
9/7/14
Port Townsend to Kitsap Memorial State Park (by Poulsbo)
37 miles

Got a late start today.  Bob suggested that I stop at Safeway for breakfast.   Good suggestion.   The breakfast burrito was good, cheap, and plentiful.  At the Starbucks (in Safeway) they had seating with AC power, and Safeway had open Internet.  I got caught up on two days worth of posting.  But, I didn't get out of there until 12:00 noon!

Worked my way South along the West side of Peuget Sound and across the Hood Canal Bridge; and I only got lost once!  I am now about 20 miles North of Bremeton, on the South side of the Hood Canal.   I'm not sure where I'll spend tomorrow night because I don't see much in the way of campgrounds in the area.


No comments:

Post a Comment